When it comes to actual daily usage, Instagram leaves other larger platforms in the dust. People not only use it every single day, but they keep coming back. In fact, a lot of people check their Instagram feed every few hours.
As long as a niche is a photo or video-friendly or graphically intensive, there is an audience on Instagram for that niche.
Instagram presents a massive traffic opportunity for marketers.
With this guide…
- You Are Going To Understand Instagram Marketing.
- You Will Learn To Identify The Most Common Ways People Slip Up On Instagram.
- You, Will, Understand What Is Influence Marketing.
- You Can Begin To Understand That If You Are Going To Be Promoting On Instagram, You’re Going To Be Engaged In A Big Deal.
- You Are Going To Learn Exactly How To Build Up Your Own Credibility Within Your Niche.
- 0 Key Reasons Most Marketers Fail on Instagram
- You Don’t Have to Fail
- Instagram Success is All About Persona
- Find Your Competitors on Instagram and Reverse Engineer Them
- Curate Top Notch Content and Mix in Your Reverse Engineered Content
- Adopt a Content-First Sales Funnel
- Use Facebook’s Ad Retargeting System to Pull Instagram Users Deeper Into Your Funnel
- Pay and Interact with Niche-Specific Instagram Influencers
- Continuously Optimize All Parts of Your Funnel
- Best Practices