5 Reasons More Women Are Using Green Smoothies To Lose Weight, Boost Energy, And Look Years Younger.
1. Green Smoothies for Weight Loss: 😉 A major benefit of Green Smoothies is weight loss. Keep in mind, not all smoothies are created equal, however. Some are very healthy while others, not so much.
A proper green smoothie for weight loss includes lots of leafy greens and other vegetables, whole fruits such as a banana or apple, and water.
Avoid adding dairy, such as milk or yogurt, as these add unnecessary fats and calories, and can irritate your digestive system.
2. Beautiful skin, hair, and nails: 😉 Antioxidants are nature’s magic pill for bringing out your natural beauty. Fresh fruits and vegetables are a powerhouse of nutrients and antioxidants.
This, combined with the detoxification benefits of green smoothies leads to clear, glowing skin, stronger nails, and lustrous, healthy hair.
They help reduce or eliminate eczema and other skin conditions.
3. Anti-Aging:😉 You not only get clearer skin, but the nutrients in green smoothies also help boost the production of collagen, creating firmer, younger-looking skin. Apples, strawberries, and oranges are great choices to add to your smoothie for this.
Do you ever buy those super expensive anti-aging lotions with CoQ10? Try a green smoothie instead! It’s cheaper and you know exactly what is in it. Q10 is a naturally occurring coenzyme that helps your skin stay firm and smooth.
As you age, the Q10 in your body decreases. Green smoothies are a great source of these anti-aging enzymes.
4. Chronic Disease Prevention:😉 You do all this running around for a reason. You love your family and you want to take care of them. More than anything, you want to be around to enjoy them as you get older.
Green smoothies not only provide the energy to manage all the responsibilities and stress but also help prevent chronic disease. Proper nutrition and diet are some of the best measures for preventing heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and many other health conditions.
Green smoothies are a wonderful source of these life-saving antioxidants and nutrients. They also support the body’s natural cleansing and detoxification processes, helping you release toxins and decrease health risks.
5. Improved Digestion And Gut Health:😉 All that fiber is great for clearing out your digestive tract. This alone has wonderful health benefits as your health starts in your gut.
A clear and healthy digestive tract brings less bloating, reduced weight, improved toxin elimination, stronger immune system, increased mental clarity, and more energy.